Hi all,

I've run into kind of a strange sync problem. My ZD gave me an error that the server was unavailable, but checking the webinterface it was purring like a kitten. So i thought it was a network glitch. Just in case , as a control i set up a ping to my server and to google. About 10 minutes later i got this error again, and checking the pings, no packet loss.

The ZD logs produces something about out of memory.. I have an ubuntu 8.04 running with 2 Gb internal , and checking my mem usage reveals that i'm not out at all.

2008-08-11 10:12:09,707 FATAL [btpool0-21] [name=mayk@mayk.org;aname=local@host.local;mid=3;ip =127.0.0.1;ua=ZimbraWebClient - PRISM (Linux)/0.0;] system - handler exception
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
at java.lang.AbstractStringBuilder.expandCapacity(Unk nown Source)
at java.lang.AbstractStringBuilder.append(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.StringBuilder.append(Unknown Source)
at com.zimbra.cs.mime.Mime.decodeText(Mime.java:773)
at com.zimbra.cs.mime.Mime.getStringContent(Mime.java :508)
at com.zimbra.cs.service.mail.ToXML.addContent(ToXML. java:1696)
at com.zimbra.cs.service.mail.ToXML.addPart(ToXML.jav a:1618)
at com.zimbra.cs.service.mail.ToXML.addParts(ToXML.ja va:1515)
at com.zimbra.cs.service.mail.ToXML.encodeMessageAsMP (ToXML.java:752)
at com.zimbra.cs.service.mail.GetMsg.handle(GetMsg.ja va:104)
at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatchRequest(SoapEng ine.java:411)
at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.jav a:268)
at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.jav a:160)
at com.zimbra.soap.SoapServlet.doPost(SoapServlet.jav a:266)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:727)
at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.ZimbraServlet.service(Zimbra Servlet.java:188)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:820)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(Ser vletHolder.java:487)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(Se rvletHandler.java:362)
at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle( SecurityHandler.java:216)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(Se ssionHandler.java:181)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(Co ntextHandler.java:716)
at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebA ppContext.java:406)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection .handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:211)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle (HandlerCollection.java:114)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(Ha ndlerWrapper.java:139)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.RewriteHandler.handle(Re writeHandler.java:176)
at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(Ha ndlerWrapper.java:139)
at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:313)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(Htt pConnection.java:506)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.co ntent(HttpConnection.java:844)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser. java:644)


Hope to hear what's producing this..

Greets,

Mayk