Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Email Column Sort limitations

Oh. You're talking about the Desktop, not the Webclient?

You didn't say, and since Desktop is still in beta, I wouldn't bet that bug fix covers it as well.
    Jay R. Ashworth - ZCS 6.0.9CE/CentOS5 - St Pete FL US - Music - Blog - Photography - IANAL - IAAMA
    Try to Ask Questions The Smart Way -- you'll get better answers.

Put your product and version in your profile/signature - All opinions strictly my own, even though I have an employer these days.
    If you [SOLVE] something, please tell everyone how for the archives
    And, please... read what people write, and answer the questions they asked, not the ones they didn't.

Yes, I'm talking about Zimbra Desktop 0.9.

that explains it. i'm using an internal nightly build of zdesktop so it's already fixed.

please wait for beta4.

When will Beta4 be released for General Availability (GA)?? Thanks.

GA means 1.0 final.

beta4 is still going to be a beta release. it will be release to the public early October, which means very soon.

Default Updates?

Resurrecting this thread as it seems to best fit the answer I'm looking for.

It seems that change the sort order on the "From:" field is definitely fixed (running RC1 of ZDC at current), but I can't seem to find any information about when being able to sort, say the "flagged" field, will be working (or if it is even planned for that matter).

As small as it is, this is probably the #1 complaint I hear about ZDC and causes a lot of people to complain about Zimbra in general, thinking that you can't do it no matter what client/connector you use.

Just like any other complaints, please open an RFE ticket. That's the best way to get ideas into the system Please be specific about what's the current behavior and what's the ideal behavior. Thanks!

Wow - thanks for responding so quickly. Great to see you guys watching the boards like you do!!

So I created an RFE in bugzilla last night after seeing your reply but then noticed this morning that a similar ticket (#1108) had already been opened. What's disturbing is that this was opened for Zimbra 3.0.0!!!! Can you please explain to me how this may have gone unnoticed all the way up to the version we're on now? I'm just trying to understand the process of how this goes from RFE to production and how this could have not been implemented by now.

Thanks in advance.

No bug in the system goes unnoticed. There's an owner for each area. There are many RFEs filed against an early version and haven't been addressed so far. It just means other issues received higher priority. If you find an issue important to you, vote for it. Issues with more votes get more attention. Thanks!