Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Version 0.92 (1418) not working correctly

OK, after logging this on Bugzilla, the guys noted that the log seemed to show that the failure occurred when trying to send a message in my outbox. When that was deleted, it all worked ! And to my surprise, when I created and sent another message and sent/synched that, it continued to work.

Which leaves me with two thoughts:
    This may have been some kind of glitch, perhaps to do with the facts that the message in the outbox ...
    a) was a message that was being forwarded, and
    b) it had attachments.
    Admittedly these may be coincidences but I don't have time at this moment to conduct further experiments.

But naturally, I've updated the bug report and we'll see what the team makes of this.

Others having problems may like to see if this gives them any leverage ;-)

reler, are you hitting known issue No. 1 here Yahoo! Zimbra Desktop - Zimbra :: Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by jjzhuang View Post
    reler, are you hitting known issue No. 1 here Yahoo! Zimbra Desktop - Zimbra :: Wiki
    Hmmn. I don't think so. The forwarded message was in-line. The original (forwarded) message had the two attachments and these appeared as attachments when the message forwarding was set-up.

What's more, I have just tried replicating my scenario thus:
    1. Msg from account A with attachment sent (using Zimbra) to account B.
    2. Msg 1 received by account B and forwarded (with attachment) using Zimbra to account C.
    3. Msg 2 received (with attachment) by account C. All well. Replied to account B, with attachment.
    4. Message 3 received by account B under Zimbra, AOK. Forwarded with attachment to account A.
    5. Message received by account A under Zimbra, with attachment. All well.

So I'm actually fairly happy at the moment as it all seems to be holding together ! (Crosses fingers !)

UPDATE:
    Apologies that I have not done this before, but something was found regarding my own particular issue here. See this:
    Bug 30176 - ymail sender can't send rfc822 attachment
    and is a dulplicate of bug 33933. Thanks guys.
    Last edited by reler; 01-29-2009 at 03:55 PM. Reason: To update re bug identified by support team

OK, just keep us posted if you run into another one. Thanks!

Hi all,
    I'm facing the same issue just like ScottK with .92 1418 version. Is this a bug? I did test the username and password for my email account and I can login fine. When Zimbra was at version .91 1344, mails started to flow in and sending out was not a problem via a POP3 account. The following are the things I tried:

1) Installed over .92 1418 with .92 1433, same issue
    2) Uninstalled .92 1433 and reinstalled .92 1418 version, same issue
    3) Uninstalled .92 1418 version and reinstalled with .91 1344 (not recommended I know) , same issue

I also tried restarting the services, reinputting the username/passwd, reboot the server 2003 a couple times, issue is still there. I do not know what else to try. Please help.

Thank you