After adding several (> 20) mail filters using Zimbra Desktop I ended up with some rather strange errors:
After that the filter does not show up in the list - however when I try to add another filter with the same name I get the error message that this filter already exists.
msg: system failure: modifying acct (zimbraId=a1ce0664-2636-4e86-805f-14396f5c7165)
I think I'm using the latest version of Zimbra Desktop (at least some weeks ago it updated itself to the latest verison) on Ubuntu Hardy, together with the latest version of the ZCS (Network Edition).
Before I started using the desktop client I added all my mail filters via the web interface. Unfortunatly, these filters never appeard in the 'mail filter' tab of the desktop client. When I added a new filter using the desktop client (by accident, because I expected the following to happen), all rules that were previously there vanished. I had to re-add all my rules then (> 30) - while doing this I ran into the problem described above.