Thread: Yahoo Biz Mail - Calendar Sync

Default Yahoo Biz Mail - Calendar Sync

Well, I was shocked today when I was able to get BOTH of my BizMail accounts to show the proper mailbox. However, I am still running into certain problems.

I should preface that I add the BizMail account without my regular Yahoo account. Otherwise, it most certainly kicks it, generally as an "Invalid Token" error. I've found that while trying to make changes to the account, I'm encountering this as well.

My biggest problem so far is that I'm trying to sync the NEW Yahoo Calendar. I'm running it just fine online, but when I try to set it in the Account Setup, it keeps telling me I need to upgrade. I'm assuming this has to do with the fact the calendar and contacts are shared between the two accounts (Yahoo and Biz).

Is there a work around for this? I'd love to start using the full desktop application again. It's nice that I can get to my mail now, but without a valid contact list, it's still too limited to use it all the time.

Thanks!
    -jason

So you have switched to the "all-new Yahoo! Calendar (beta)", right? Want to give the new build 1482 a try? It's now available at Zimbra.com.

LOL - Did it just go up today or yesterday? I had reinstalled 1433 on both Mac and PC because I'm trying to move regular Yahoo email from one account to another (Export/Import). But then when my BizMail showed up, I was happy to try and stay.

I'll install today and see what happens.

Well, it still kicked back an invalid token when I first tried to setup the bizmail acct, but a second try got through.

It has downloaded all my email, but it's still spinning the update icon. I'm hoping that it's trying to get the contacts and calendar, because neither have updated.

The spinning could be downloading other folders. We download your entire mailbox so not just Inbox.