I am just posting an error that I started getting syncing my address book contacts with Google. I have attached the error to this post.
Anyways, I have the most current Zimbra Desktop version RC1. I had about 6-7 contacts that used to Sync with no problem before. Yesterday, after Google released their synchronization support for Windows Mobile and the iPhone, I synchronized my Windows Mobile phone contacts with Google - so it added about 250 contacts to my Google account. This is when I started getting my errors. All of my initial 6-7 contacts were removed except one in Zimbra Desktop, and I started getting this error.
Anyways, just reporting this issue. Zimbra Desktop is a great application (just as the Zimbra CS) - keep up the good work over there.