Thread: Calendar sync/creation error report

Threaded View

Exclamation Calendar sync/creation error report

Zimbra: build 1513
    Mac OS X 10.5.6
    Yahoo! Mail Plus account

I have set up my Y!Mail Plus account in Zimbra. I have been testing the new Yahoo! Calendar and gone back and forth between the old one and the new one. During my testing I have deleted and created several calendars on the web interface . And then I realized that :

- On the new Yahoo! Calendar, when you delete a calendar with a particular name, later on, you WONT be able to create a new calendar bearing that same name. Being non technical I can only believe there might be a permission issue in my personal data basis on Yahoo!'s servers. Therefore I have to create a calendar with another name.

- Now in Zimbra, by default, there is a calendar named "Calendar" and it cannot be deleted.

- When creating a new Calendar in Yahoo! Calendar, the sync process to Zimbra works well.

- However, syncing Zimbra's default "Calendar" returns an error and it is not created on Yahoo!'s web interface, not is it sync'ed to the default calendar created by Yahoo! Calendar (in my case "Guillaume_Belfiore").

- The default calendar on Yahoo! Calendar ("Guillaume_Belfiore") was created after I switched from old to the new web interface

Not sure if all of those points make sense to you but here is the error report:

Debug message: Expected [-3], read [-1] at line 1

Exception:

com.zimbra.common.service.ServiceException: parse error: Caught ParseException parsing calendar: net.fortuna.ical4j.data.ParserException: Expected [-3], read [-1] at line 1

ExceptionId:mid=2:1236429081301:f0759339fa5322cc
    Code:service.PARSE_ERROR
    at com.zimbra.common.service.ServiceException.PARSE_E RROR(ServiceException.java:271)
    at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.calendar.ZCalendar$ZCalendar Builder.parse(ZCalendar.java:1051)
    at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.calendar.ZCalendar$ZCalendar Builder.buildMulti(ZCalendar.java:1007)
    at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.calendar.ZCalendar$ZCalendar Builder.build(ZCalendar.java:991)
    at com.zimbra.cs.datasource.CalDavDataImport.applyRem oteItem(CalDavDataImport.java:413)
    at com.zimbra.cs.datasource.CalDavDataImport.sync(Cal DavDataImport.java:497)
    at com.zimbra.cs.datasource.CalDavDataImport.importDa ta(CalDavDataImport.java:77)
    at com.zimbra.cs.offline.OfflineCalDavDataImport.impo rtData(OfflineCalDavDataImport.java:53)
    at com.zimbra.cs.offline.OfflineImport.importData(Off lineImport.java:88)
    at com.zimbra.cs.offline.YMailImport.importData(YMail Import.java:56)
    at com.zimbra.cs.datasource.DataSourceManager.importD ata(DataSourceManager.java:154)
    at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.LocalMailbox.importData(Loca lMailbox.java:417)
    at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.LocalMailbox.syncAllLocalDat aSources(LocalMailbox.java:389)
    at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.LocalMailbox.sync(LocalMailb ox.java:431)
    at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.LocalMailbox.syncOnTimer(Loc alMailbox.java:361)
    at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.DesktopMailbox$1.run(Desktop Mailbox.java:436)
    at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:512)
    at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:462)
    Caused by: net.fortuna.ical4j.data.ParserException: Expected [-3], read [-1] at line 1
    at net.fortuna.ical4j.data.CalendarParserImpl.assertT oken(CalendarParserImpl.java:395)
    at net.fortuna.ical4j.data.CalendarParserImpl.assertT oken(CalendarParserImpl.java:435)
    at net.fortuna.ical4j.data.CalendarParserImpl.parseCa lendarList(CalendarParserImpl.java:141)
    at net.fortuna.ical4j.data.CalendarParserImpl.parse(C alendarParserImpl.java:100)
    at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.calendar.ZCalendar$ZCalendar Builder.parse(ZCalendar.java:1023)
    ... 16 more
    Last edited by guillaumeb; 03-07-2009 at 02:05 PM. Reason: typo, precisions