Thread: Problems to receive yahoo mail with version 1.0.4 and above

Hybrid View

Default Problems to receive yahoo mail with version 1.0.4 and above

Dear Zimbra,

We are having several problems with a user to download messages from yahoo inbox, we detected that every message with special characters like // or . or any similiar on message subject zimbra is not capable to download/synchronize the messages and don't allow download/synchronize the new ones.

I had users with version 1.0.2 and 1.0.3 and has no problems at all, this happens with version 1.0.4 and 2.0 beta.

Can you please check and make the fix for the newer versions?

Simon Zarate

Welcome to the forums,

Hm, I've just tested by sending myself a message using an @ymail account with both // and . in the subject > connected to that account in ZD 2.0 build 10553 > syncs down > replied to that message (again using yahoo's web client) > synced down fine.

FYI 2.0 RC1 build 10544 is here: http://www.zimbra.com/forums/announc...available.html

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your reply... in the zimbra desktop page the version available to download is 2.0 build 10514, I tested with this one. Downloading the 2.0 build 10554 now and check.

Unhappy

Dear Mike,

I just downloaded the version 2.0.1 from Zimbra Web Site and problems to receive yahoo mail with version 1.0.4 and above with special characters in subject still happens. A single message with a single dot ".", zimbra is not able to download (use for example this.is.a.test in subject).

Can you please test it, by using the zimbra desktop on Download page?. Please use this, because if you use a newer version not available to download we will still have problems.

Thanks for your kindly help and patience.

Simon