I'm using ZD beta 1 build 10706 syncing to ZCS 6.0.9. When I start ZD up it syncs to the server and seems to get all the new emails/calendar entries but then it gives this error. Then every sync after that it seems like it is trying to resync everything it got the first time I started ZD followed by the same error.

I looked around in bugzilla and didn't see anything about this yet. Wanted to see if anyone else was seeing it and had an clues before I tried opening up a new ticket.

java.lang.AssertionError
at com.zimbra.cs.db.DbMailItem.getRevisionInfo(DbMail Item.java:3044)
at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.MailItem.loadRevisions(MailI tem.java:1605)
at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.MailItem.getRevision(MailIte m.java:1706)
at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.InitialSync.syncDocument(Ini tialSync.java:1433)
at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.DeltaSync.syncDocuments(Delt aSync.java:838)
at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.DeltaSync.deltaSync(DeltaSyn c.java:273)
at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.DeltaSync.sync(DeltaSync.jav a:89)
at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.DeltaSync.sync(DeltaSync.jav a:73)
at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.MailboxSync.sync(MailboxSync .java:181)
at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.ZcsMailbox.sync(ZcsMailbox.j ava:118)
at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.ZcsMailbox.syncOnTimer(ZcsMa ilbox.java:99)
at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.SyncMailbox$1.run(SyncMailbo x.java:278)
at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)
at java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source)