Thread: FreeZimbraNow.org

Hybrid View

Default FreeZimbraNow.org

Microsoft can be stopped!

We are not powerless victims to Microsoft's ceaseless appetite.

FreeZimbraNow.org

It is a place for us to join together and stick up for what belongs to us!

Forum members, Zimbra users, Zimbra lovers, Zimbra and Yahoo employees, are all welcome.

Let's start a grassroots movement to save Zimbra and preserve the Yahoo/Zimbra marriage.

Please spread the word!!!

Default Would you like to help?

To help, join the forum and contribute to the conversation. I just updated the forum with several categories to facilitate discussion. Let me know of any other categories that would be helpful.

Until we start discussing this, it is just an idea. You can make a difference by joining the forum. If you have nothing to contribute at this time, just make a post saying you support the cause. That will help a great deal!

So if Microsoft was truly going to gain control of Yahoo the day before I would encourage zimbra to open source the entire code base including all the enterprise features so others can continue developing the product.
    HostDisciple - Unbiased web hosting reviews!!
    Latest Article: Mosso's Big Mistake
    Happily hosted by Gigenet & MediaLayer

Freezimbranow community's online petition is up. Please support by signing it.

Support against Microsoft takeover attempt on Zimbra (part of Yahoo), an Exchange Server alternative Petition

just signed up... but only 38 signatures? Look like not alot of zimbra users care about this...

39 now I think everyone is taking a "wait and see" approach to this. I'm all for supporting Zimbra and keeping it free from M$ but I do wonder if a petition will have any affect in the matter.