Are you still deploying 32bit Zimbra?
With the last several processor generations being 64-bit and the better performance/scalability to be had on a 64bit system, I'm curious to hear from everyone
1) What are your reasons for staying 32-bit in production?
2) What ZCS version & OS version are are you on now?
3) Do you plan on moving from 32 > 64-bit architecture with your next major upgrade?
4) Will you be upgrading or purchasing new hardware with your next major upgrade?
5) Do you consider your organization an early adopter or do you wait till midway through a major cycle such as 6.0.7 etc?