Thread: Where are the Zimbra sales reps? (Downsized?)

Default Where are the Zimbra sales reps? (Downsized?)

Strange. Since the purchase by VMWare I have been unable to get hold of my sales rep.

Granted they could have been fired... or downsized... or something.

I only want to upgrade my Enterprise Server from 25 users to 50.

Phone calls go unreturned, 800 number is answered by a machine, and nobody writes back to emails either.

It seems like they don't want my money.

What's going on?
    Using:
    zcs-7.1.4_GA_2555.RHEL6_64.20120105094542

On:
    CentOS 6.1
    Dual Xeon.Dell SC1425

Just saw your contact us form to the general sales list from n*****@m*****.com I'll bump it.

We're actually adding several hundred reps over the following month (ie all the vmware sales team as well) with the first such training commenced yesterday so been quite busy, as for not checking the voicemails I can only apologize.

Moved from general desktop > etc and modified the title Did VMWare downsize Zimbra? > Where are the Zimbra sales reps? (Downsized?) to reflect actual question.

Out of curiosity did you contact us/anyone directly about this prior to all the activity I see on Aug 2nd? Per their out-of-office message your rep (if you contacted the person I'm thinking of) happened to be participating in a seminar yesterday and today.

Anyways, congratulations on expanding your own team!

I'm having real trouble as well. The initial promise from sales-renewal was one day wait for the new key, that's almost two weeks ago and i'm still waiting. guess I need someone with sudo over there!

strange, i've been having trouble getting ahold of my rep as well. Wanted a quote for archiving and haven't been able to get ahold of my rep.

It turns out we are having problems as well. For the last couple weeks we have been getting the "Your server's license has expired." I asked my boss about it and he indicated that our sales person still hasn't gotten back to him on how to pay for the license renewal. Since I'm the one that recommended Zimbra, this situation kind of makes me look bad. One of the theories we have is that Zimbra might be waiting on a new pricing structure to be provided by VMware. If this continues like this, I'm afraid that I will be asked to migrate to the OSE flavor of Zimbra or a different product all together.

Phew - I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who was experiencing this, I was starting to take it personally