Zimbra Architect/Expert needed for a long term opportunity in New Jersey/PA area
One of Sysmind's client located in Mt. Laurel, NJ is looking for a Zimbra SME for a long term contract assignment. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and 2-3 large scale Zimbra implementation experience.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering, Computer Science
- Generally requires 12-15 years related experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver the items listed in the core responsibilities section.
- Hands on experience in VMWARE's Zimbra messaging application and couple of large scale implementaions experience
- At least 7 years experience with UNIX and Linux operating systems, such as RedHat and Sun Solaris.
- At least 5 years experience with the development of large scale portal and messaging systems.
- Strong PERL, SHELL, PHP scripting skills
- MSQL and Oracle DB skills
- Strong virtual machines, VMWARE Vmotion, Vsphere skills
- Knowledge of SAN storage architectures
- 3PAR, HP XP, EVA storage array knowledge and administration required
- Knowledge of IP Networking (e.g., TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, NAT) is a plus.
- General knowledge of the following categories of network systems: Multiprocessing, Threading, Distributed systems, Load Balancing and High Availability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimum direction.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across organizational boundaries and within groups.
- Partners with client to provide consultative direction and develops long term objectives and plans to determine
technology and course of action to achieve results.
- Works with other members of cross-functional teams, joint ventures,
third party vendors and Client's Product Managers and Marketing teams
to deliver quality products, in a timely fashion, that meet defined
requirements. Establishes and maintains working relationships within
NE&TO, Product Development teams, joint ventures, vendors and
- Interprets internal/external business issues and recommends complete
solutions based on best practices and proven technologies.
- Solves complex problems. Takes a broad perspective to identify
- Provides guidance for the performance and reliability of various
cross-platform applications and services. Ensures that system failures
are restored in a timely manner.
- Participates in the review of failures and provides feedback to
prevent future occurrences.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters