Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Why I'm banned?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Milan
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    2

    Default Why I'm banned?

    Hi,

    I wrote this by the new account that I created today.
    My last account was banned with: "No reason". I contacted the "webmaster" as by the Contact Us link on the footer but no one ever replied to me.

    What can I do for being secure that this account will not be banned too with "no reason" ?

    Thanks in advance
    Marco

  2. #2
    phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vannes, France
    Posts
    23,587
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOi365 View Post
    My last account was banned with: "No reason". I contacted the "webmaster" as by the Contact Us link on the footer but no one ever replied to me.
    Then why didn't you contact a moderator? Your account was probably banned in error (it happens from time to time) during a routine clean-up of spammers on the forums.

    Quote Originally Posted by MOi365 View Post
    ]What can I do for being secure that this account will not be banned too with "no reason" ?
    Don't look like a spammer.
    Regards


    Bill


    Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Milan
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    The only one thing that I could do with that account is to use the Contact Us link on the bottom but it didn't help

  4. #4
    phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vannes, France
    Posts
    23,587
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MOi365 View Post
    The only one thing that I could do with that account is to use the Contact Us link on the bottom but it didn't help
    You should have still been able to send a PM (I believe), I've had people contact me in these circumstances.
    Regards


    Bill


    Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

Similar Threads

  1. Banned Extensions
    By eeades in forum Administrators
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 07:24 PM
  2. Vewing Banned Content
    By ideallife in forum General Questions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 09:57 AM
  3. Banned contents .wmf,docProps
    By mickier in forum Administrators
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 02:05 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •