Here is the French patch for 5.0.18
As usual, you can download the tar (or zip) files from ftp://ftp.whitehatmail.fr/pub/zimbra .
The French date zimlet is not included anymore, as Zimbra default date zimlet works fine in French. The ZIP file is included anyway in case you need it.
The installation is done by running as root the command:
with Zimbra up and running. The script will ask for approval before each modification.
The changes added by this patch are:
- Minor changes in the language files (a few shorter labels, use of Block Notes instead of Carnet to avoid confusions with 'Carnet d'Adresses').
- Installation of the Starxpert save zimlet and Google translator zimlet.
- French spelling dictionary
- Instant messaging activation
- Minor change to /etc/init.d/zimbra to see what is going on upon start/stop/status.
- Set FR as default language for everybody.
- Disable Yahoo bar and Yahoo zimlet
- Verify account existence before accepting an incoming e-mail.