I finally had the time to test and tune the French translation of the brand new 6.0.1 release.
As usual, you can download the tar (or zip) files from ftp://ftp.whitehatmail.fr/pub/zimbra .
Now all changes can be skipped if you answer "n" to all the questions (in the previous version some steps were always applied).
The installation is done as root with Zimbra running. Use the command:
The changes performed by this patch are:Code:./install-fr.sh
- Minor changes in the language files (a few shorter labels, use of Block Notes instead of Carnet to avoid confusions with 'Carnet d'Adresses').
- Removal of the file /opt/zimbra/conf/msgs/ZsMsg_fr_FR.properties (it is in English and is a sub-set of the "fr" file).
- Installation of the Starxpert save zimlet and Google translator zimlet.
- French spelling dictionary
- Instant messaging activation
- Translation of the "Quota warning" message.
- Minor change to /etc/init.d/zimbra to see what is going on upon start/stop/status.
- Set 'fr' as default language for everybody.
- Disable Yahoo bar and other Yahoo zimlets (that I find more annoying than useful).
- Modify conf/zmmta.cf to verify the account existence before accepting an incoming e-mail.