Here is the French patch for ZCS-6.0.9 (tar or zip files from ftp://ftp.whitehatmail.fr/pub/zimbra).
The installation is done as root with Zimbra running. Use the command:
The changes performed by this patch are:Code:./install-fr.sh
- Minor changes in the language files (a few shorter labels, use of Bloc Notes instead of Carnet to avoid confusions with 'Carnet d'Adresses').
- Color the full line of calendar names and contact names appearing on the left navigation panel (otherwise only the icon is colored).
- Removal of the file /opt/zimbra/conf/msgs/ZsMsg_fr_FR.properties (it is in English and is a sub-set of the "fr" file).
- Installation of the brand new Starxpert save zimlet for Zimbra 6.x. (this will also modify the file /opt/zimbra/jetty/etc/zimlet.web.xml.in to add some environment variables).
- Installation of the Google translator zimlet.
- French spelling dictionary. There are some issues related to bug 43626 bypassed here (the text received by aspell is in ISO-8859-1 and not UTF-8). It has been fixed, so this change will be rolled back with the next release.
- Instant messaging activation
- Translation of the "Quota warning" message.
- Set 'fr' as default language for everybody.
- Modify conf/zmmta.cf to verify the account existence before accepting an incoming e-mail.
The installation script asks before installing each of these modifications.