Here is the French patch for ZCS-7.0.0 (tar or zip files from ftp://ftp.whitehatmail.fr/pub/zimbra).
The installation is done as root with Zimbra running. Use the command:
The changes performed by this patch are:Code:./install-fr.sh
- Minor changes in the language files (a few shorter labels, some corrections to the admin interface).
- Color the full line of calendar names and contact names appearing on the left navigation panel (otherwise only the icon is colored).
- Removal of the LinkedIn, WebEx and Social Networks zimlets.
- Installation of Starxpert's save zimlet for Zimbra 6.x. (this will also modify the file /opt/zimbra/jetty/etc/zimlet.web.xml.in to add some environment variables).
- Installation of the Google translator zimlet.
- Instant messaging activation
- Translation of the "Quota warning" message.
- Modify conf/zmmta.cf to verify the account existence before accepting an incoming e-mail.
The installation script will ask you to accept before proceeding with each of these modifications, so you can install only what you want.