Here is the French patch for ZCS-8.0.7 NE/OS (tar or zip files from ftp://ftp.whitehatmail.fr/pub/zimbra).
The installation is done as root with Zimbra running. Use the commands :
The changes introduced by this patch are:
tar zxvf zcs-fr-8.0.7.tgz
- Minor changes in the language files (a few shorter labels, some corrections to the admin interface).
- Replace "mail" by "courriel".
- Color the full line of calendar names and contact names appearing on the left navigation panel (otherwise only the icon is colored).
- Removal of the LinkedIn, WebEx and Social Networks zimlets
- Installation of Starxpert's save zimlet for Zimbra 8.x. (this will also modify the file /opt/zimbra/jetty/etc/zimlet.web.xml.in to add some environment variables).
- Translation of the "Quota warning" message.
- Modify conf/zmmta.cf to verify the account existence before accepting an incoming e-mail.
- Turn on the selection message checkbox for all accounts.
- Include shared folders in searches.
The installation script will ask you to accept each of these changes before proceeding, so you can install only what you want.