Thread: 0.53 Broken

Default 0.53 Broken

Uh oh...

CPU usage is pegged at 100% due to a java process.

ZD Manage Accounts web page is up, but clicking the "Launch" button gets a perpetual wait with no screen repaint.

Here's the log; any ideas?

Thanks,
    Mark

2007-09-09 10:54:01,354 ERROR [Timer-Offline-Main] [] offline - failed to sync account mark.stone@reliablenetworks.com
    com.zimbra.common.service.ServiceException: system failure: deleting contents for virtual conversation -415202
    at com.zimbra.common.service.ServiceException.FAILURE (ServiceException.java:175)
    at com.zimbra.cs.db.DbMailItem.deleteContents(DbMailI tem.java:1343)
    at com.zimbra.cs.db.DbMailItem.delete(DbMailItem.java :1280)
    at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.MailItem.delete(MailItem.jav a:2192)
    at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.MailItem.delete(MailItem.jav a:2153)
    at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.Message.delete(Message.java: 630)
    at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.Mailbox.delete(Mailbox.java: 4470)
    at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.OfflineMailbox.delete(Offlin eMailbox.java:353)
    at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.DeltaSync.processLeafDeletes (DeltaSync.java:258)
    at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.DeltaSync.deltaSync(DeltaSyn c.java:110)
    at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.DeltaSync.sync(DeltaSync.jav a:97)
    at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.DeltaSync.sync(DeltaSync.jav a:80)
    at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.OfflineMailboxManager$SyncTa sk.sync(OfflineMailboxManager.java:130)
    at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.OfflineMailboxManager$SyncTa sk.run(OfflineMailboxManager.java:98)
    at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: DELETE on table 'MAIL_ITEM' caused a violation of foreign key constraint 'FK_MAIL_ITEM_PARENT_ID' for key (1,415202). The statement has been rolled back.
    at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory.get SQLException(SQLExceptionFactory.java:45)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.generateCsSQLExcep tion(Util.java:203)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl .wrapInSQLException(TransactionResourceImpl.java:3 80)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl .handleException(TransactionResourceImpl.java:345)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.handleE xception(EmbedConnection.java:1378)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.ConnectionChild.handleE xception(ConnectionChild.java:81)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedStatement.executeS tatement(EmbedStatement.java:1272)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement. executeStatement(EmbedPreparedStatement.java:1635)
    at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement. executeUpdate(EmbedPreparedStatement.java:299)
    at org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatemen t.executeUpdate(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:2 33)
    at com.zimbra.cs.db.DbMailItem.deleteContents(DbMailI tem.java:1341)
    ... 14 more
    2007-09-09 10:55:03,279 DEBUG [Timer-Offline-Main] [] offline - starting delta sync [token 483750]

Unfortunately there's no workaround to this right now. Please shutdown zdesktop until this is fixed in a new version. Thanks!

Actually it will help us a lot if you could send us your database. If you could please follow these steps:

1. shutdown zdesktop. Make sure the process is gone.
    2. go into <install> and find a directory called "derby".
    3. zip up the entire "derby" directory.
    4. attach the zip file to the bug Bug 18026 - DELETE on table 'MAIL_ITEM' caused a violation of foreign key constraint 'FK_MAIL_ITEM_PARENT_ID' using "Create a New attachment" link.

The derby directory only contains metadata so nobody can read your real mails If you don't want to post it to a public bug, you can also send the zip file by email to me at "jjzhuang@zimbra.com". Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jjzhuang View Post
    Actually it will help us a lot if you could send us your database. If you could please follow these steps:

1. shutdown zdesktop. Make sure the process is gone.
    2. go into <install> and find a directory called "derby".
    3. zip up the entire "derby" directory.
    4. attach the zip file to the bug Bug 18026 - DELETE on table 'MAIL_ITEM' caused a violation of foreign key constraint 'FK_MAIL_ITEM_PARENT_ID' using "Create a New attachment" link.

The derby directory only contains metadata so nobody can read your real mails If you don't want to post it to a public bug, you can also send the zip file by email to me at "jjzhuang@zimbra.com". Thanks!
    Just sent the file to you via email; it's too large to attach to the bug report.

Hope it helps, and be nice to Andy! ;-)

All the best,
    Mark

Hi Mark, for some reason I don't see any email from you. Maybe the attachment is too large and got dropped either by your mail server or our mail server? How big is the zip file? If it's too big for email I can arrange an ftp drop off on our ftp server. Thanks! --J.J.

Quote Originally Posted by jjzhuang View Post
    Hi Mark, for some reason I don't see any email from you. Maybe the attachment is too large and got dropped either by your mail server or our mail server? How big is the zip file? If it's too big for email I can arrange an ftp drop off on our ftp server. Thanks! --J.J.
    Hi J.J.,

The file is over 20MB in size. Our Zimbra system allows emails up to 100MB in size. :-)

Happy to ftp it to a location of your choice. Just let me know!

All the best,
    Mark