Thread: VPAT and Zimbra

Default VPAT and Zimbra

Does Zimbra have any VPAT documentation?
    Section 508: The Road to Accessibility

I would be interested in comparing the VPATs from MS Exchange to Zimbra and from that find a possible way to dislodge Exchange from our campus.

ummm....
    No it wasn't - at that link there is no documentation -
    another user posted a solution to email the site admin at the contact us page for the 2 pdfs....

For EDU and GOV sites/users - this needs to be a bit easier to find - and far more straight forward...

Rich

Visit the link again - there's another page to it now. I'll gather the links and post them below for you below in a second. We'll get them up on our website sometime as well - you can always talk to a Zimbra rep for more info if you have compatibility/compliance questions.
    Always glad to see another EDU! We've even recently made an education section in the forums you may wish to visit: /blog/archives/2008/04/zimbra_in_education.html
    Last edited by mmorse; 04-15-2008 at 01:11 PM.

Mike, as this appears to be a more common question could it somehow be integrated into the products page ?

Sure - I had actually added more - hit the reply button too soon:
    Quote Originally Posted by mmorse View Post
    Visit the link again - there's another page to it now. I'll gather the links and post them below for you below in a second. We'll get them up on our website sometime as well - you can always talk to a Zimbra rep for more info if you have compatibility/compliance questions.
    Always glad to see another EDU! We've even recently made an education section in the forums you may wish to visit: /blog/archives/2008/04/zimbra_in_education.html

Default Zimbra and accessibility

I am trying to determine how just accessible Zimbra is but when I click on the link that is supposed to lead to the VPAT, all I get is a message that the specified key does not exist. Any helpful hints? Thank you.