Thread: Calendar wrong

Default Calendar wrong

In the desktop client the dates are wrong. I show 2 Nov 2nd. One for Sunday and one for Monday. It looks fine in the little view at the bottom, but when looking at the month view its messed up. All my monday appointments show on tuesdays for November. Its like this on everyone's client. How can this be fixed? All accounts are connected to a zimbra server.

This is a known problem and is only in "Month" view.

It will be fixed in the next beta release (beta5)

Default Calendar

Great. When will that be released?

Hi,
    From Developer point of view, I guess it is a non-big-deal bug to fix. But it is very important to the Zimbra users. I have been using Zimbra Desktop in parallel with Mozilla Thunderbird/Sunbird for the latest three weeks. The latest release was a nice upgrade in general, competing with Thunderbird/Sunbird..... BUT.....

This may be a "cosmetic" problem, but it is important if you are using the Calendar. I mean, would be nice if you can put in the Calendar a 4 days weekend, but we know it will be not a "real life" Calendar.
    I have suggested to try Zimbra to a friend and what a shame when he saw that.
    Why you can not relase a patch to fix this? Why you can not speed up a quick fix of this little thing?? How we can trust in Zimbra calendar if we see Nov 2nd twice???? I am not willing to use a non-trusted Calendar ... even more, How do you think I can trust in Zimbra Developement Team???

I do not want to be rude, but I think this may be an importan issue if you use Zimbra Calendar. Is any of the Developer using Zimbra Calendar????

I can tolerate an execution error if you can restart and that is all. But a single day twice in the calendar!!!!! it makes the Calendar UNUSABLE from November 2nd onwards.
    I have been using Thuderbird from Betas versions, and now I think Zimbra Desktop is a nice idea. This is the first time that I see a Thunderbird's competitor. But unfortunately you can no expect that Thunderbird users move to Zimbra Desktop because of this tragic-comic thing.

Regards and thanks for your efforts to make Zimbra a decent product.
    Manuel.