I read through the FAQ, several discussion threads, the comparison of the Zimbra editions, comparison to Outlook and Thunderbird, and I STILL have questions and am a bit confused.
My goal is as follows:
1. I have a Yahoo Email account that I use for personal and business reasons. I have gmail and several @mydomain.com account as well. At present, I want to be able to view all these email from one central location, on my PC and from my blackberry. My blackberry currently gets all that email already though, so I am OK about continuing with that.
2. I have dozens of foldrers in Yahoo Mail and want to be able to sync my Yahoo mail folders with folders on that central location.
3. Further, Yahoo Mail does not allow me to have sub-folders within mail folders like Outlook does (which I use at work). I'd really like that.
3. I share my Yahoo Calendar with others and want to retain that functionality within the mail client that I choose as well.
Zimbra desktop seemed like the closest fit for what I am looking for. Does YZD do all of the above?
1. Do I need Yahoo Mail Plus to be able to view my Yahoo Mail, mail folders and Calendar within Zimbra?
Your help and insight is greatly appreciated!