Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Google Calendar Sync

Default Google Calendar Sync

Hello

I installed Zimbra Desktop and I've configured my google Imap account. I have an option in the setup which is called "sync all calendars", but this isn't working. I can't see my google calendars.
    I've tried to create a new calendar in Zimbra Desktop and added my .ics adress of my google calender. That was working but only from google to ZDesktop. I couldn't create new events on the google calender.

Is there any way of bidirectional syncing between google calendar and Zimbra Desktop?
    Google Calendar also supports CalDAV.

Thanks and greets
    Thenilo

Hello

Ok the bidirectional Sync is working now, don't know why it wasn't working earlier. But Zimbra Desktop only syncs the main calendar from Google Calendar. Does anybody know how I can sync all my calendars??

thanks
    thenilo

it should sync multiple. how many do you have?

I have 4 calendars in google!

OK, we'll need some debug trace for this. Could you follow these steps: Yahoo! Zimbra Desktop FAQ - Zimbra :: Wiki

Sorry for the late answer.

I started my synchronisation in the debug mode. I found the part where my main calendar was imported. But there is no error and no information about my other calendars.

if the server is not returning data on the other 3 calendars then desktop won't be able to do anything.

Hi, I have the same problem, my google calendar does not sync. What did you do to make it work? Reinstall, or?

if it doesn't sync at all, we can take a look at your log at <install>/log/zdesktop.log.

Help - I just installed on my desktop and none of my google calendars will sync. So far I am working on getting updates made in google calendar to show up in Zimbra. I installed Zimbra on my laptop a month or so ago and had many problems with Google. My "work around" never allowed calendar synch either. I'm not sure where to find the log mentioned in your post. If you would like it, please give a couple more details as to where to look. I do have an "error report" with lots of gobbledygook in it but it says to remove sensitive information (I can't tell sensitive from non-sensitive info, unfortunately).
    It sure would be nice to get this Google calendar working! I like the setup, even better if I could edit Google events from Zimbra.