Thread: Yahoo.co.jp mail accounts not supported?

Default Yahoo.co.jp mail accounts not supported?

I've been trying to get my email accounts working with Zimbra, and it's definitely a lot easier to manage than Evolution or Thunderbird.

In any case, all of my accounts are validated except for my yahoo.co.jp account. (go figure)

Are Japanese accounts simply not supported at this time? After searching a bit, it seems to be the case, and that Chinese, Korean, French, UK accounts are validating correctly.

I'm using the Linux version Build 1537. (On Eeebuntu 2.0 NBR based on Ubuntu 8.10 if it matters)

Can you open a bug at Bugzilla Main Page Choose "Zimbra Desktop" as the product. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by hikaritenchi View Post
    I've been trying to get my email accounts working with Zimbra, and it's definitely a lot easier to manage than Evolution or Thunderbird.

In any case, all of my accounts are validated except for my yahoo.co.jp account. (go figure)

Are Japanese accounts simply not supported at this time? After searching a bit, it seems to be the case, and that Chinese, Korean, French, UK accounts are validating correctly.

I'm using the Linux version Build 1537. (On Eeebuntu 2.0 NBR based on Ubuntu 8.10 if it matters)

I've opened a bug report, but wasn't sure what to set the component field as, so I've left it as Server - Other. A workaround is also detailed in the bug report.

hikari, could you please setup a @yahoo.co.jp account for us to test? you can directly email me the test account's user/pass. thanks!