Thread: Sync Not Downloading ALL Emails

Smile Sync Not Downloading ALL Emails

I installed the Yahoo Zimbra Desktop. I can send emails with no problem... however, when it syncs for emails from my main (Pop) account, it doesn't download them all. It will leave about half of the emails on the server.

I have no problems with two other accounts that I set up (Yahoo Mail & Gmail)... sync downloads ALL mail from both of those accounts.

When I first downloaded Zimbra and did the first sync on the POP account... only then did it download ALL of the emails on the server. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Plar View Post
    I installed the Yahoo Zimbra Desktop. I can send emails with no problem... however, when it syncs for emails from my main (Pop) account, it doesn't download them all. It will leave about half of the emails on the server.

I have no problems with two other accounts that I set up (Yahoo Mail & Gmail)... sync downloads ALL mail from both of those accounts.

When I first downloaded Zimbra and did the first sync on the POP account... only then did it download ALL of the emails on the server. Any ideas?
    Do you have another client configured to download messages from the pop server? If so, was the option "remove from server" selected?