Thread: Gmail - All Mail folder doesn't show

Default Gmail - All Mail folder doesn't show

I just downloaded Zimbra Desktop and added a Gmail account hosted through Google Apps.

I've been using Opera's mail client to access my Gmail account. I have all my messages going directly in to the Gmail All Mail folder, so my INBOX is always empty.

In Zimbra, the sync completed, but my INBOX is empty and there's no link to the All Mail folder. I can see all my Sent mail just fine, so I know the sync occurred.

Is there a way I can get my All Mail IMAP folder to show up?

Hi,
    I just downloaded the latest version of Zimbra desktop and am experiencing the same problem with Gmail "All Mail". I've checked the bug info out that was listed, but this seems to be an old problem - although identical. Am I doing something wrong or has the bug returned?

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by markreno View Post
    Hi,
    I just downloaded the latest version of Zimbra desktop and am experiencing the same problem with Gmail "All Mail".
    Are you saying that you're connecting to a Gmail account via IMAP?

I've checked the bug info out that was listed, but this seems to be an old problem - although identical. Am I doing something wrong or has the bug returned?
    If you're seeing the bug mentioned above then perhaps you could add details of your operating system and steps to reproduce the problem etc. (and vote on it) as the bug hasn't been marked as resolved yet.

If it's not exactly that bug then can you describe exactly what's going on with your problem?
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

I'm connecting using the Gmail option when adding a new account.
    Gmail is enabled with IMAP.
    Inbox & Sent mail populate perfectly, but I do not see All Mail and see no way to 'subscribe' to it.

As of right now I'm only using Desktop and a Gmail connector, and will be connecting to a ZCS service in a few days.

OS is Windows 7.
    I can find other information out and update the bug, but have never done so... thus any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks.

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

I'm connecting using the Gmail option when adding a new account.
    Gmail is enabled with IMAP.
    Inbox & Sent mail populate perfectly, but I do not see All Mail and see no way to 'subscribe' to it.

As of right now I'm only using Desktop and a Gmail connector, and will be connecting to a ZCS service in a few days.

OS is Windows 7.
    I can find other information out and update the bug, but have never done so... thus any tips would be appreciated.
    You'll need to create an account oon bugzilla to modify the report but you just need to add the information you've posted here (also mention whether it's 32bit or 64bit Win7) and if any further information is needed they'll ask via the bug report. Just for confirmation, this is with the ZD 2 GA release isn't it (also add that to the bug report)?
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.