Hoping someone can answer the questions below, it didn't seem to be mentioned in the web video.
We are looking to get our infrastructure completely on the web and we are looking firstly for an email client.
The scenario is
• users have several email addresses over 3 domains
• users also have web addresses for personal matters e.g. gmail addresses.
We want users to
1. access their email via web
2. be a member of a group of users
3. see and search other user's emails
4. see contacts summarised (by email address or by domain)
5. see emails for the summarised contact.
Does this sound like Zimbra?