Thread: One of 2 yahoo acct.s doesnt synch

Default One of 2 yahoo acct.s doesnt synch

Please I need an answer in simple English, not tech talk. I don't understand most of what is discussed in the forum and I see no link to get live or email help. I'm very frustrated with Zimbra.

One yahoo acct comes in, the other shows a circle with a red line. I open Accounts and check user and password and they are correct, I click verification and get a msg that account authorization failed. It did work a few days ago before installing the zimbra update.

Quote Originally Posted by bellestarr View Post
    Please I need an answer in simple English, not tech talk. I don't understand most of what is discussed in the forum and I see no link to get live or email help. I'm very frustrated with Zimbra.

One yahoo acct comes in, the other shows a circle with a red line. I open Accounts and check user and password and they are correct, I click verification and get a msg that account authorization failed. It did work a few days ago before installing the zimbra update.
    I can't help directly, but if you can find and post any error log messages that you're getting, it will help whoever ~can~ help you to correctly identify the problem (theoretically, at least).

I'm having a similar issue -- I can sync a Comcast account but no longer the Yahoo! account (tho the inbox has a green dot to the right of it, as if it sync'd but the folders and sent mail did not...?).

Good luck -- I'll keep an eye open for answers.