Thread: No zimbra desktop shortcut after installation

Default No zimbra desktop shortcut after installation

Hi there,

I have just ended zimbra desktop installation on unbuntu Intrepid. At the end of the installation, Zimbra desktop launched automatically, so I close the window.
    But Now, How can I lauch Zimbra Desktop because no shortcut is created on the desktop...I tried to use the following command line "./zdesktop start" but without success ...

Can you help me to create manually this shortcut and give me the correct command line ?

Thanks a lot.
    Nicolas from paris.

Default ok

i have the same problem, shall we have a procedure to create this icone and shortcut on the desktop of gnome ?

Here are my settings for Zimbra Desktop 1.0.3 running on Ubuntu 9.10 amd64. Replace ${HOME} with your home path.

"${HOME}/zimbra/zdesktop/linux/prism/zdclient" -webapp "${HOME}/zimbra/zdesktop/zdesktop.webapp" -override "${HOME}/zimbra/zdesktop/zdesktop.webapp/override.ini" -profile "${HOME}/zimbra/zdesktop/profile"

Default Hi guys i'm having trouble to install and creat the shortctu on ubuntu 10.04

I have followed the instructions to create the desktop shortcut but it is not working for me

/home/eduardo/zimbra/zdesktop/linux/prism/zdclient -webapp p/zdesktop.webapp -override /home/eduardo/zimbra/zdesktop/zdesktop.webapp/override.ini -profile /home/eduardo/zimbra/zdesktop/profile/
    when I trying start the Zimbra desktop it show a window with prism mozilla labs "web application" what should I do?

Default No Zimbra desktop shortcut after installation

Had similar issue. Solved it by navigating to /opt/zimbra/zdesktop/linux. Then run user-install.pl . Zimbra desktop icon appeared on the desktop.

Am running Mint 12 Lisa