I just installed Zimbra Desktop on Win Vista and trying to import emails from my Gmail account. few questions on how Zimbra works, checked FAQ and searched forum. Pls direct me if the questions are already answered.
1. Where does Zimbra desktop install itself?
2. Where does it store all mail data? FAQ has answer but its beyond my non-techie understanding.
3. Is there anyway that I can change the default location of mail storage?
4. I always used secure connection in Gmail while logging in. Does Zimbra use secure connection while connecting to Gmail IMAP server?
5. How do I know if Zimbra is only downloading headers or email completely?
6. I imported Gmail contatcs using csv file. Import was successful ( as per Zimbra) but I do not see anything in contacts !! I repeated the process, still no succeess. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.