Hi I've been a long time outlook user and have just started work for a company using Lotus Notes :-( I can't get network access to get my private pop mail through outlook. i'm interested in these questions about ZimBra.
1. Can i use the Desktop version of Zimbra to replace most functionality of Outlook?
2. Can i also have a web version as well that sync's with the desktop version which i assume has a local pst type file?
3. if i can do that what version do i need? i know the desktop version is free but as a single user whats the most cost effective web / hosted option as well?
4. Am i best to ditch Outlook completely or continue to use it and utilise the connector?
5. Is it all possible to Sync with Lotus notes? Not expecting much luck on that one...
Thx for your help