Hello everyone,

I have zebra desktop installation with two accounts - one gmail, one yahoo. However due to a dispute with one of our housemates all of the mail was deleted on my husband his computer. I personally haven't started up zdesktop so far.
The accounts both have IMAP, so according to the internet it will synchronize on the computer and I'm afraid to lose all our information. The other PC has been erased already, so only this one is left. The yahoo account was used to send our accountant important information about pending orders and forecasts. I don't really care about the gmail, if it's lost, so be it.

Is it possible with zebra to not synchronize and "backup" this emails in a readable format format somewhere so we know what orders are left ?

Everything happened yesterday, so even if a day is missing, we will send out a mail for everyone who purchased something during the weekend.

I realize we should make a backup more often and I'm looking into that next, though any help of any kind will be greatly appreciated to resolve this situation if it's even possible.

thank you
Silje