Thread: Cant create folders & more

Default Cant create folders & more

Hi , i have this problems , i cant create a new folder in the "Local Folders" .In local folders i have only 1 folder "trash" and i can create only there new folders; so my local folders look something like this: Local Folders > Trash> New Folder.
    Right now all my mails are kept on an web server and i have an quota ( amount of space ) of 1G , because of this i want to move all my mails on my pc .I couldnt found where exectlly are my mails from local folders are stored .
    How i can modify the path where the mails are stored on my pc ?
    How i can move messages directly to local folders ? i dont want to store my mails on a web server. ( In windows mail is very easy , you only have to uncheck a box " leave a copy of message on server" )
    When i receive/send a message i want a copy of them on my gmail account ( this is also possible in windows mail , if im not wrong)

I forgot to mention , i have vista ultimate.
    In preferences i have very few options when i select local folders.Zimbra desktop for me is an app wich replaces my web browser. Zimbra DESKTOP is almoust the same as the web version , very poor in options ,pls dont take this as a complain/rant but...
    ( for ppl who will say if you dont like it then use...... , well i couldnt make the windows mail to fully work properly , i can only receive mails :P )

in the sticky section i foud the answear to , where are stored the mails on local folders and how to change the path of this.
    But im stuck at the first step, cant create new folders in Local Folders.

( right click on local folders >new folder and it makes a new folder in Local Folders>Trash>New Folder )

:help:

Try this, it worked for me:

Create a subfolder (or use existing subfolder)

Right click it and select
    Move
    click [OK] in the popup window

Now the folder is a main local folder directly below the Local Folders structure.
    Tested it with Zimbra Desktop 2.0 on Windows Server 2008 (stripped down to use it as Desktop a little bit)