Hey guys and gals,
I am at my whits end to try and find a real solution to this extremely well known, unsolved problem, How do I take a .pst from outlook and import it directly into local folders on Zimbra Desktop 2.0.1 I am sorry this has to be asked so many times but it has never been answered and is a pain in the butt!
Right now the best answer I have found has not even been using zimbra, It has caused me so many problems I think that Thunderbird is going to be my next "solution" because unlike Zimbra.... it is compatible with... almost everything. The only reason I'm holding on is because Zimbra's functions are 10x better.

Enough of ranting, the only possiable fix I have found is to import into Thunderbird, use an extention called "smartsave", to get an .eml out of Thunderbird, put that in a tgz archive, then import into Zimbra.... that's a heck of a lot of steps to get this to work, if Thunderbird can do it... can Zimbra release something to automate the process?..................

And my client want's to use it on a home computer as an independent mail client because his work machines use ZCS and he want's to be able to send calendar appointments to his house to add to his personal calender...

If anyone has a better idea.... or even an idea how to do this better/faster/more reliable Please feel free to post "the" answer