Thread: Question about deleting appointments

Default Question about deleting appointments

Folks,

I have a question about deleting appointments. I am running Zimbra Desktop 2.0.1 (build 10659) on Windows 7 Professional 64 bit. It appears that there is only one way to delete an appointment when in Monthly View with a particular day in expanded view, e.g. to right-click and select Delete from the menu. The delete key on the keyboard does not seem to do anything and the delete menu item on the Calendar menu is grayed out. For reference the delete key works when deleting appointments in regular Monthly View (though I don't like to delete appointments in that view because the appointments are smaller and I am more likely to make a mistake). I just wanted to double-check that this is what others are experiencing as well so I would appreciate any confirmation of this behavior. I must say it seems a bit odd to me since there is a [Del] on the right side of the Delete entry in the pull-down menu when right-clicking on the appointment, which would indicate that the Delete key should work as well in that mode.

Thank you for your help.
    Last edited by iPhilip; 01-19-2011 at 12:37 AM.