Hopefully this is in the right forum...

We recently upgraded the server to v7.0.1, although the web client still seems to be at v6. A few people have upgraded the desktop version to 7 as well, but several are still at v2. I believe all of this is causing some problems w/ some shared briefcases/files we setup. I'm still trying to flesh out all the variations but what I've found so far is...

- There is one spreadsheet (someone else is sharing w/ me) that was initially accessible (can see it and open it for editing) from the v6 web version but on the v7 desktop I can see it but when I try to edit it it prompts to d/l the file instead of pulling up the built in editor. After trying to access it from the v2 desktop, that worked fine, but now going back to the web version I can no longer access the document. Clicking on it to view brings up a blank document, attempting to edit it brings up a blank gray page.

- There is another spreadsheet that I created and shared w/ others that is having similar problems. From the v6 web and v2 desktop I get an empty document when I try to view it, and a gray page when I try to edit it. On v7 desktop it works fine for me, however other people (on v2 and v7 desktop and v6 web) get the behavior I see on the other apps (empty document/gray edit page). One interesting note is the file is supposedly version 71 when I view it on v7 desktop, when the other people look at it is version 3 or something like that.

Any hints/clues/suggestions? I suspect v7 adding in versioning is causing some problems w/ the other versions of Zimbra. I'm not sure why other people on v7 are not able to see the same thing I'm seeing on v7 either...

TIA