Thread: error: mail.NO_SUCH_MBOX

Default error: mail.NO_SUCH_MBOX

when i compose a new email, the auto-complete function does not work - a message stating "Autocomplete Failed" is displayed.

When I click on "TO:" button to pick from the GAL, i get a lengthy error the main part of which is:

mail.NO_SUCH_MBOX

Both the autocomplete and the picking from GAL work fine in the web client on the same account.

help please?

--Rusty

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Would this be with Zimbra Desktop (which is where you've posted) or with ZCS and with version of the specific product are you using?
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

My Bad for not including the necessary information.

This is the desktop client 7.0.1 build 10791 running on OS X 10.6.7

I've had continual issues since I've started using it - I've been using the web client to date as I've found it to be more feature rich and stable.

I would prefer to wipe every trace of the desktop client from my system and start over as I feel these issues are all due to a system crash experienced when installing the desktop client. multiple re-installs have not resolved.

I've found multiple posts in the fourms on how to un-install (including the use of the install-mac.sh script - but the same problem persists after I do a (supposedly) clean install.

Any and all help would be appreciated as this client seems to be the best one yet - and better than the web interface I've been using.

Thank you,
    Rusty