Thread: Junk folder is not synchronizig

Unhappy Junk folder is not synchronizig

I don't get any junk mail in ZD7.0 although in my spam folder in Yahoo mail was 19?!?With previous version all was OK
    For address book problem i hope the guys will fix it soon...

P.S.Just noticed in Control panel>Ad/remove programs ZD is shown as version 2.0?!?And I am sure i have installed the latest version...Is that OK?
    Last edited by napoleto; 05-17-2011 at 11:22 AM.

Default Zimbra junk folder doesn't sync with Yahoo's spam folder

I have the same problem. Before the upgrade to 2/7, this worked fine. Now I have to go into Yahoo's webmail to delete spams. The problem doesn't exist with Gmail's spam folder. This is an annoyance.

Default Something to try

Not sure if this will help or not, but I had some sync issues with my Yahoo addresses after the upgrade to 7.0.1. So, I went back to the setup for my Yahoo account and clicked on Reset next to my Yahoo account. This forces Zimbra to dump everything it has and synchronize all over again from scratch for that account. After that I told it to Sync. It's still running because I have a very large mailbox, but I noticed that when I clicked on my Junk folder under Yahoo it now said that this folder is not synced and that I should click on the link to synchronize it. You may try that. I'm still waiting for my other folders to finish. So, it may be some time before I will know if this solved the Sync issue with the Junk folder or not. I'll post again with my results.

Default Worked for me

For what it's worth, my previous idea worked in my case. It started synchronizing my Junk Mail folder again after I reset the account.