How to move the Data-Path?
I use Zimbra Desktop 7.0.1. b10791 for Windows XP. How can I change the data-path zimbra desktop is using? Per default it is configuered to use
Now, I want to change the location to an other drive:
C:\documents and settings\<username>\...\Zimbra\Zimbra Desktop
I found a little hint (at this moment I dont know where):
I ve done it, but Zimbra Desktop wont start. It tries to initialize and in the old path an empty folder "Zimbra Desktop" is created. But than all stops.
1) quit ZD; copy the data from the existing location
(c:\documents and settings\...\Zimbra Desktop) to the new location
2) update this registry key with your new path to data:
I found many files including hardcoded the old path:
I found an other place in registry containing the old path:
- in Zimbra Desktop\data\conf\zdesktop.conf
- in Zimbra Desktop\data\conf\localconfig.xml
- in Zimbra Desktop\zdesktop.webapp\override.ini
So this way seams a bit tricky. Has any one a solution how to move the data-path?