Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cannot Create Appointments in Calendar

Default Cannot Create Appointments in Calendar

Recently upgraded to version 7.12 Desktop client that links up to outlook 2010 through IMAP.

My problem is that when I try to create an appointment in 'calendar' I go through all the prompts click save - it says that the appointment has been added but I can never see them again - it is as if it has not been added? Any ideas?

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by doconnor View Post
    Recently upgraded to version 7.12 Desktop client that links up to outlook 2010 through IMAP.
    I don't understand what you mean by this. Zimbra Desktop is a mail client it does not 'link up to Outlook', what type of server are you connecting to?
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

Hi Bill,
    I have email hosted on the internet (fasthosts) and it connects to that for updating the client. I don't think that has anything to do with my issue because I have no problem with emailing.

It is when I want to just add an appointment locally in the client that it does not seem to let me - I am a newbie to this so if I am being a bit dim please let me know :-)
    Thanks

Not sure if this is the correct location for this however I am experiencing the same problem that doconnor noted above. Since upgrading to 7.1.2 I can not see any new appointments in my calender. Any suggestions? Thanks

Default Can't add, change or delete calndar appointments 7.1.2

Me too. Ugraded to 7.1.2 a couple of days ago and now can't add, change or delete calendar events. Very frustrating after many weeks with not being able to send emails thought probs all fixed.

Default error report

did send error report when asked so hopefully that will help id the problem

Quote Originally Posted by doconnor View Post

My problem is that when I try to create an appointment in 'calendar' I go through all the prompts click save - it says that the appointment has been added but I can never see them again - it is as if it has not been added? Any ideas?
    I have exactly the same issue. It saves the appointment but you cannot see the appointment

Iz Teremka Kennel

Mac O/S Version 10.7 Lion

Default Don't think it saves it

Iz I don't think Zimbra saves it at all, althought doesn't error on save !

Default Only Accepted Invitation will show up in Calendar

I've been playing with this error for a few days. New Appointments are not saved. However, I have sent myself invitations and after accepting, they are saved. All this was done on a new install 7.1.2.

Default Appointments 'are' saved - but not displayed

Got the same problem after upgrading to Desktop 7.1.2 - creating a new appointment appears to work but it doesn't display. I thought I was alone with this problem until finding this thread so I experimented.

Edited on 4th Oct:

After exporting the data, re-installing ZD 7.1.2., creating a new home/user data store and then re-importing my data, I can see all of the test appointments that I made while trying to understand the non-display problem. After a while (long sync period??) I can also see the old appointments. What I can't do is delete or update the test appointments "Item 'nnnn' does not exist", and I still can't display new appointments when adding them.

I also put a new Desktop 7.1.2 installation onto a clean Ubuntu machine, and the appointment entry problem exists there too.
    Last edited by bpitts; 10-04-2011 at 02:30 AM. Reason: Correction to observation regarding old data. Added info on clean install