I installed Zimbra 7.1.2 as the Yahoo send mail problem was fixed in same.

I installed the Zimbra desktop 7.1.2 and am downloading ALL data from the Yahoo and GMail servers again after deleting the previous Zimbra installation including data stored locally completely.

However, I now find that although my other accounts have synced, Yahoo and GMail main accounts (totally about 25 GB of data with around 10 GB in Yahoo and 15 GB in GMail account) are never showing the green circle indicator to show that synchronization is complete. This is in spite of the fact that I am on Verizon FIOS 25 Mbps connection and am using a Intel Core i7 laptop with 8 GB of RAM and Zimbra is the only program running. I have also disabled all real time antivirus programs to make the initial mail download faster.

Also, either the program sort of hangs when Launch Desktop is clicked from withing Setup or when using Add an account from within Setup. I have to quit and restart the Zimbra desktop to make it work properly again.

Any ideas to complete the sync and make Zimbra perform in the normal way will be welcome.