Thread: Zimbra Desktop reporting untrusted certificate

Hybrid View

Default Zimbra Desktop reporting untrusted certificate

I had to update my certificate for my zimbra server (it had expired) and we renewed again with Digicert. Certificate install went fine and the install tester tool on Digicert reports that it is installed correctly. Accessing our server via HTTPS also shows the cert is installed properly.

However, all my Zimbra Desktop see the certificate as invalid and I must go through the account settings and tell it to use the untrusted certificate. This seems to only be a problem with Zimbra Desktop.

Any ideas?

Hello,

we have the same issue.
    we added a thawte certificate to zimbraproxy which is in our DMZ and then redirecting the request to our lan. the certificate is working. it is shown when you log in at the webmail.
    trying to connect to that proxy with Zimbra Desktopclient, it is reportet that there is a untrusted certificate, which in fact isn't true. the weird thing is when trying to create this account several times (create, delete, create, delete,create) in ZDC some user sometimes have success that the client doesn't show up the untrusted certificate message? Whats wrong here?
    we have zimbra Professional Network edition 7.13, on a redhat enterprise 5.7 64-bit.
    also the ZDC is losing often the connection to the proxy.

Any ideas?