Hello,

I have been using Zimbra for years. The system I was using it on had some motherboard problems so I exported all my mailboxes and retired it. I put together a P4 and installed XP just as I did in my original system. I couldn't get Zimbra to install right, so I tried an earlier version V2.01 I believe. The installation ran to the end, but when I started it, the app icon appeared for a second and disappeared. I found searching through the forums that certain MS redistributable libraries had to be installed. I installed those and Zimbra was up and running. I then used the link in Zimbra to check for updates. It downloaded the latest and installed it, but when I run it I get:

---------------------------
Windows Script Host
Script: C:\Program Files\Zimbra\Zimbra Desktop\win32\zdrun.vbs
Line: 85
Char: 5
Error: This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.
Code: 800736B1
Source: (null)

with an OK button, which then closes down. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and I get the same thing every time. Can someone please help me figure this thing out so I don't have to find another mail reader.

Thanks,
JJ