Thread: Zimbra Desktop configuration does not save

Default Zimbra Desktop configuration does not save

Hi, I installed and configured Zimbra Desktop in windows 7. It works fine until computer reboot. If I reboot the computer configuration does save. It comes back to configuration page again. Please help.

Thanks

Can you provide a little more information. Is it Win 7 32-bit or 64-bit? Did you install Zimbra to the default location during installation? Are you talking about the configuration page where you enter your email accounts or the preferences tab inside Zimbra? Are you running with a user account that has Administrator rights? After we get this information we may be able to narrow down the cause.

Hi thanks for the message,
    Yes it is Win 7 64-bit.I installed Zimbra to the default location during installation. Yes the configuration page where I entered my email accounts. Yes I am running with a user account that has Administrator rights.

Thanks

Well, I have the same setup as you, but not this problem. I've seen other programs have an issue like this with Windows 7. In the past I solved those issues by installing the application to a location other than Program Files. You may want to uninstall Zimbra Desktop and then reinstall to another location, like C:\Zimbra and see if the issue remains. Sorry for the slow response on this.

I saved in C:\Zimbra. It works fine until I restart the computer. After I restarted the PC I double click on desktop icon and came back to zimbra desktop configuration page again. Please help if you other solution.

Thanks