Hi

I have been using Zimbra desktop since I upgraded to Win7. Originally I installed 7.1.2 and it was working fine.

Then recently I was prompted to install a newer version. Trying to download seemed to fail and there is no .msi file stored in my downloads folder, however when I check the version of the application now it says Zimbra Desktop 7.1.4 (build 11273))???

Anyway, since I tried to install the update, I cannot access the application at all. Every time I try to do so by clicking the Zimbra Desktop icons, it simply comes up with a blank screen with the message 'Unauthorised Access'

I have downloaded the .msi file for 7.1.4 this morning from the website directly, and tried to repair the existing version (this is the only option it gives me apart from to delete Zimbra desktop) but it fails half way through saying 'A network error occurred while attempting to read from the file C:\\User\...Downloads\Update.msi'

I need urgent help please, as I cannot access anything. I do not want uninstall and reinstall as I have a lot of emails/contacts which took ages to sync originally with gmail,and do not want to repeat this.

Thanks