Thread: Delivery Failed; Invalid Addresses

Default Delivery Failed; Invalid Addresses

i am new to Zimbra. i am not a programer just a user trying to get away from the poor functions of Outlook with IMAP.

I recently installed Zimbra Desktop 7.1.4 (build 11273). i am using windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit operating system. It's a fairly new laptop PC from Samsung. All of my files synced up nicely with my IMAP account at Godaddy. i have my own domain and my emails come through that domain (@aaflgroup.com).

so i see my folders and i am receiving emails just fine but if i try to reply to a message or send a fresh message, regardless of whom i send it to, it comes back with a message in my inbox that says: "Delivery Failed; Invalid Addresses"

i have checked my port settings and imap settings. i even tried a differenct outgoing port. i normally use port 80 on sending with Outlook with no problems. Port 3535 also returns the same messages. I have tried port 25 but the setup program for Zimbra gives me another error message...Zimbra won't let me use port 25.

i am not a programmer so please give me the Zimbra for Dummies response and advice please? thanks in advance!

Default "Delivery Failed; Invalid Addresses"

Also new to Zimbra 7.1.4 - same reason, trying to get away from Outlook. Using 2 emails - one gmail and one with personal domain hosted by Rackspace. Gmails go out OK; all other emails get a "Delivery Failed; Invalid Addresses" message

Default Delivery Failed; invalid address

maybe someone is watching this seeing that we newbies are having this same problem and come to our rescue. please help us if someone is watching these threads.

Default Invalid addresses

Aarghhhhhh
    am having the same problem here...........
    anybody got any ideas? it just started yesterday for no apparent reason and I cannot use 'reply' and even when I 'forward' - with a freshly entered email it's not working...........

Very slow to answer your problems, if someone answers at all!!
    For a simple ans nice alternative to ZIMBRE try EssentialPim.
    They have an active Forum with usualy a reply the same day from the Developers