Hi all,

Is Zimbra calendar sync really unstable for most people? I've recently installed Zimbra and I'm encountering a number of strange issues when syncing calendars with both Yahoo and Google:

1) Most of the time Yahoo Calendar can't sync at all and gives me the following error message:

Code:
com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.OfflineServiceException: must upgrade to all-new yahoo calendar service
ExceptionId:sync-mbox-XXXXXX@yahoo.com:1339536677920:3a8d3209a97b303a
Code:offline.YCALDAV_NEED_UPGRADE
	at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.OfflineServiceException.YCALDAV_NEED_UPGRADE(OfflineServiceException.java:92)
	at com.zimbra.cs.offline.OfflineCalDavDataImport.doCalDavFailures(OfflineCalDavDataImport.java:86)
	at com.zimbra.cs.offline.OfflineCalDavDataImport.importData(OfflineCalDavDataImport.java:77)
	at com.zimbra.cs.offline.OfflineImport.importData(OfflineImport.java:100)
	at com.zimbra.cs.offline.YMailImport.importData(YMailImport.java:67)
	at com.zimbra.cs.datasource.DataSourceManager.importData(DataSourceManager.java:312)
	at com.zimbra.cs.datasource.DataSourceManager.importData(DataSourceManager.java:276)
	at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.DataSourceMailbox.syncAllLocalDataSources(DataSourceMailbox.java:440)
	at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.DataSourceMailbox.sync(DataSourceMailbox.java:479)
	at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.DataSourceMailbox.syncOnTimer(DataSourceMailbox.java:407)
	at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.SyncMailbox$1.run(SyncMailbox.java:255)
	at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:512)
	at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:462)
2) Yahoo Calendar can't login - "login auth details failed". If I don't get the first error, then I generally get this one.

3) Occasionally Yahoo Calendar syncs without errors but misses out one of my calendars (shows in the list, but with zero appointments). I can create an appointment in Zimbra for this calendar and this appears in Yahoo, but no appointments sync to Zimbra from Yahoo

4) Google calendars - only one of my five google calendars appear in Zimbra (no errors shown)

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Martyn