Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: No Junk/Spam Folder

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    2

    Default No Junk/Spam Folder

    I installed Zimbra Desktop (7.2.1 GA) using an existing Pop3 account. After installation I do not find a Junk/Spam folder..how do I access this? I accidentally marked an email as spam but I cannot find it to mark it ok. Appreciate any help.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Where is the junk folder?

    I just installed 7.2.1 GA (build 11637) and no JUNK or SPAM folder.
    Others are having the same problem but no one responds with an answer.
    How do you turn this on so it will display? OR is this a bug? Where are my auto-filtered spam going? I might have valid emails there I want.
    I read someone else's horror story about losing all the emails when their re-installed a new version !!
    I like zimbra a lot, but this has me very concerned.

  3. #3
    phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vannes, France
    Posts
    23,587
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CGHullquit View Post
    I just installed 7.2.1 GA (build 11637) and no JUNK or SPAM folder.
    The simple answer is those features are not available for POP3 accounts (as the o/p posted that's what he's using).

    Quote Originally Posted by CGHullquit View Post
    How do you turn this on so it will display? OR is this a bug? Where are my auto-filtered spam going? I might have valid emails there I want.
    Quote Originally Posted by CGHullquit View Post
    I read someone else's horror story about losing all the emails when their re-installed a new version !!
    That's why you take regular backups of your data before upgrading any software. I've been using ZD for years on various flavours of Windows & Linux (allways updated from previous versions) and never had that problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by CGHullquit View Post
    I like zimbra a lot, but this has me very concerned.
    If it concerns you that much then don't use it.
    Regards


    Bill


    Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-17-2012, 01:01 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 12:05 PM
  3. getting mails in spam or junk folder
    By yogesh2tech in forum Administrators
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 05:47 AM
  4. I don't want to send SPAM in JUNK folder
    By socate in forum Administrators
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 04:30 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-09-2007, 10:10 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •