Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update to Zimbra Desktop zdesktop_7_2_2_ga_b11951

Default Update to Zimbra Desktop zdesktop_7_2_2_ga_b11951

After update from ZD 7_2_1 to 7_2_2 it don`t start.
    Error 800A004C in C:\Program Files\Zimbra\Zimbra Desktop\win32\zdrun.vbs Line 305. Down grade to previos versiod don`t resolv problem.

I have the exact same problem and error code and in a panic here .... HELP!
    Running Windows 8 and was just upgrading from the most recent Zimbra version ... has always worked without a problem before.

Quote Originally Posted by tokarevps View Post
    After update from ZD 7_2_1 to 7_2_2 it don`t start.
    Error 800A004C in C:\Program Files\Zimbra\Zimbra Desktop\win32\zdrun.vbs Line 305. Down grade to previos versiod don`t resolv problem.

Exact same problem. So frustrated. Tried repair, uninstall - reinstall, uninstall - clean registry - delete all zimbra folders - reinstall - no luck same error every time. Now I dread having to setup and resync all my email accounts.

WHY! Why did I click update!

Same problem here.....

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.

Script: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Zimbra/Zimbra%20Desktop/win32/prism/modules/WebAppProperties.jsm:176

Couldn't access Zimbra Desktop server. If issue persists after reinstall, please check logs for errors and report to http://www.zimbra.com/forums/zimbra-desktop.

how do you log? if you can't start Zimbra?
    Last edited by cf7; 04-01-2013 at 06:59 PM.

I ended up uninstall 7.2.2 and re-install 7.2.1 though Zimbra advise not to down grade..sorry..need a working 7.2.2 solution.

Quote Originally Posted by cf7 View Post
    I ended up uninstall 7.2.2 and re-install 7.2.1 though Zimbra advise not to down grade..sorry..need a working 7.2.2 solution.
    I was not so fortunate. I have done system restores, uninstalls, everything I can think of. Deleted everything zimbra from my computer and tried to reinstall the older version.

Can't get it to work.

Running windows 8 pro. Only thing I can think of is that i have moved all my personal files over to my D driive because I have an SSD Drive. Anyone with any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by jesseasi View Post
    I was not so fortunate. I have done system restores, uninstalls, everything I can think of. Deleted everything zimbra from my computer and tried to reinstall the older version.

Can't get it to work.

Running windows 8 pro. Only thing I can think of is that i have moved all my personal files over to my D driive because I have an SSD Drive. Anyone with any ideas?
    I could not wait any longer. While Zimbra is a great solution when it works - for me it broke during the last update and I have not been able to get it to work ever again.

I have since found and moved on to another email client.

I have experienced the same issues after loading the updated 7.2.2 version. It wiped my existing e-mail. Had to rebuild using 7.2.1. After that I updated again and it worked but since I have upgraded, every time I use Zimbra e-mail I always get an error message that the server or network is slow and then send the error message to Zimbra. Bottom line - Zimbra 7.2.2 is dysfunctional and I was forced to use MailNews and it works great. Zimbra support? What happened to Zimbra desktop? Are you looking to get rid of the freebie version users and hopefully we will move on to a paid version. The lack of support on 7.2.2 forced me to find a better supported product.

Not sure what MailNews is....

but 7.2.1 works great...just not pressing upgrade until a new"ER" 7.2.2 version..

Default What to do

Hello. Do anyone know what is all about this cookie acceptation thing? Is it safe?

Thanks for answer
    Its good to be here!